• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The G6 is official

If you look at the pics in the 2nd article, there looks to be a thin black like between the screen and bezel. What's that all about?
It's the actual bezel part of the display panel would be my guess. A good reason to choose black, as this won't be visible (or white, where I could be OK with a narrow black divider between display and the panelling, but not this grey. Mind you the grey doesn't appeal much anyway to me).

Upvote 0
It's the actual bezel part of the display panel would be my guess. A good reason to choose black, as this won't be visible (or white, where I could be OK with a narrow black divider between display and the panelling, but not this grey. Mind you the grey doesn't appeal much anyway to me).

Yeah, if I were to upgrade to this, it would have to be the black one.

As shallow as this sounds, now that I've noticed it, I don't think I can unsee it and it would drive me mental.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones