• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is Tipping Getting Out Of Control?

1704819620547.png

Upvote 0
???????????????????

They are charging you more so they don't have to charge you more. That doesn't make a lot of sense to me
It was meant to be sarcastic. It makes no sense to you because it does not equate Will.

Less than minimum wage and likely less than full time employment! I haven't any idea how anyone survives on such income.

Upvote 0
If every customer tipped an employee a dollar with each purchase, they would likely fight to have and keep their jobs. I simply don't trust the establishment to hand over that 10 %. They are in the business of screwing over their workforce and if all of that tip money is given to the help I'll be more than surprised. The sad fact is that I don't trust the food industry. I tip the person I feel deserves a tip with cash and I never tip the establishment for that very reason.

Reactions: The_Chief
Upvote 0
I got caught up in the segment of the Steve Allen show from the sixties that had Frank Zappa on playing bicycles as musical instruments that followed your clip. Zappa and the Mothers Of Invention were out there. I saw them in a concert in the early seventies. His show opened with the band sitting behind vintage band stands from the forties. Frank came out dressed in a tux and had a band leader baton. He tapped it a couple of times on his music stand, raised his arms to start the first song, and then all hell broke loose. They rocked the place until everyone was wracked in pain. Crazy guy!

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones