• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Consolidate Accts

Martha Moser

Jul 23, 2018
Houston Texas
I have an Asus zen tablet P9008 I just restarted. It has information from 2 old Gmail accounts. Lots of old photos, etc. Here's what I want to accomplish. I noticed Google passwords are finally being saved in saved passwords...just not mine.
1. Retrieve &;get my information off old Gmail accounts & then close accounts

2. Add tablet to current accounts as an approved device

3. Add a simpler sign in to current accounts.

I'm a bit long in the tooth & wake up in a new world every day. Just need my stuff back & neatly tucked in one place. Help please

here you go:
How to Combine All Your Email Accounts Into One Gmail Account

edit: ok i'm not sure if that totally accomplish what you originally posted. it looks like this shows you how to combine emails into one and have both accounts forward your emails from the 2 accounts into a brand new account. not sure if that is what you want.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
here you go:
How to Combine All Your Email Accounts Into One Gmail Account
edit: ok i'm not sure if that totally accomplish what you originally posted. it looks like this shows you how to combine emails into one and have both accounts forward your emails from the 2 accounts into a brand new account. not sure if that is what you want.
It's perfect & I see I'm not getting my notificatione. They are set correctly. IDK. My goal is to get all my goods from the old Gmail acct especially Drive & Google Photos. There are some significant family photos I don't want to lose. Thx

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones