• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Loading songs onto my SD Card

When i first got my G1 i saw that i had songs on my sd card i didnt want so i deleted them. but now its not detected. and i would like to load music onto it. Does anyone know how to fix this?

did you delete the music folder or each file. If you removed the parent folder thats the problem. I had this problem so I transfered the files from the sd card that came with my g1 to my 8gig I installed in the phone. I noticed all the mp3 files were installed into a music parent folder. even if there are mp3 files on the card they are not seen in the phone if they are not in the music folder. Also you can't access them while the usb is connected and the data save point is selected to the sd card.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones