• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

non carrier apps..

Currently I just reseted my cell a great old fashion FDR a spell ago, now my bar graph on the non carrier data, has been shot over 100%

meanwhile my data, regular old data - of the wifi and mobile data- the graph drops down to nothing from the highest peak in the start up of May.

I know it is a bit confusing. Here are my screen shots I am talking about, all my mobile data on each app is switched off. How to make this drop down to Zero or at least half?

1715884189129.png

----

1715884231580.png

Last edited:
How to make this drop down to Zero or at least half?

The Mobile Data Used graph is showing when the data was used during the one month time frame and what app used it, not the percent of your monthly data plan used. The way it's displaying data usage it will always be at 100%. If you use 2GB of data tomorrow it will still top out at the 100% line. If you only use 5MB during the month it will still display as 100% because 5MB is 100% of the data used.

Reactions: Dannydet and Hadron
Upvote 0
I wonder if Hadron has like a strange OS...
Oh, it's a very strange OS: something called "One UI 6.1", which is like Android but with the settings rearranged by Samsung ;).

But my previous phone was a Pixel (non-carrier) which also just had "mobile data" and "WiFi", and while I used custom ROMs with my phones before that, whether they were based on manufacturer software or AOSP there was still never a "non-carrier data" section.

Upvote 0
Oh, it's a very strange OS: something called "One UI 6.1", which is like Android but with the settings rearranged by Samsung ;).

But my previous phone was a Pixel (non-carrier) which also just had "mobile data" and "WiFi", and while I used custom ROMs with my phones before that, whether they were based on manufacturer software or AOSP there was still never a "non-carrier data" section.
Yeah my tablet is a Samsung and it has non carrier apps though, but always tend to turn off the non background data always.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones