• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Epic Bacon Thread!

Lunch time!

pics_giant-bacon-sandwich-wild-turkey.jpg

:D

Reactions: ocnbrze and edge
Upvote 0
Chocolate covered bacon is actually good, at least IMO. It's similar to a Crunch bar with a bacon aftertaste.

Anyways, there's Bakon too.
bakon-vodka.jpg

While it sounds amazing, it isn't. At least when shooting it. One sip and I was struggling to keep it down on how disgusting it tasted. I have heard it was good in a Bloody Mary, which I haven't had the chance to try but I can see it.

Reactions: ocnbrze and XplosiV
Upvote 0
Chocolate covered bacon is actually good, at least IMO. It's similar to a Crunch bar with a bacon aftertaste.

Anyways, there's Bakon too.
bakon-vodka.jpg

While it sounds amazing, it isn't. At least when shooting it. One sip and I was struggling to keep it down on how disgusting it tasted. I have heard it was good in a Bloody Mary, which I haven't had the chance to try but I can see it.

I never thought I'd here myself say this in regards to bacon, but ... THAT'S JUST WRONG!

Upvote 0
I take you all saw the news this morning that eating more than 20g of processed meat (= 1 rasher of bacon) per day has been proved to cause 3% of all premature deaths!

BACON = DEATH!!

.. and ham, sausages, burgers - basically any meat that's been buggered about with.

On the upside, the same (huge, pan-european) study showed that unprocessed RED MEAT is actually GOOD FOR YOU (in limited quantities).

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones