• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Discussion

I figured I would make a thread since I'm a huge college hoops fan and March Madness will be here sooner than you know it. Discuss any news, recruiting, games, final scores or anything dealing with NCAA Men's College Basketball in this thread.

#1 Indiana falls to Butler 88-86 in OT. What a great game and a March Madness feeling in December. I've watched Butler play twice this season and I am very impressed with this team. I believe Butler will make noise in the NCAA tourney. Boy, these kids can shoot 3's!

I just watched #1 Indiana lose again. Number ones have struggled staying on top this season.

I have two teams I follow very closely. My local college, Wichita State that plays in the Missouri Valley and Kansas that plays in the big 12. Both teams have been rocking and rolling with great promise until last week. WSU has lost three games in a row and KU has lost two. Both teams seem to have just fallen apart. It's not so much that they were out played in their losses... they just did not play as a team.
It's hard to know exactly what's wrong with either team but both have lost their mojo somehow somewhere. It's maddening. KU set an all time low half by only scoring 13 points against Texas Christian. At the time of the loss... KU was ranked fifth in the nation.. TCU was ranked 225. How does that happen? grrrrrrr.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones