• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2018 the year of some new Prodigy

Shotgun84

Extreme Android User
May 30, 2011
Cambridgeshire, England
I can't believe it's almost been three years since The Prodigy released The Day is My Enemy. Like the rest of theirs, I love that album. They'd said they're releasing a new one this year so I really can't wait to hear what they've got for my ears. Maybe take me to the hospital because I might be a little too excited :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hell yeah or even Jericho..

Damn, I use to have a CD-R rammed with early prodigy sets and recordings never released.. lost it. o_O

Still got the entire back catalogue on cd tho... Tried to upload em to play music, sucked badly missing tracks, mixing them up, renaming them and splitting albums into 2 or 3 parts.. streaming services suck for old or rare music.

Reactions: Shotgun84
Upvote 0
You know, I missed that album. The only one I have missed, I'll have to sort that out later when I'm home.

What's the album sound like @Shotgun84 ? Anything like they have done before or a new sound?

Was it Spitfire the Prodigys first single of their new sound post "Fat of the land"?? I remember hearing that and thinkimg "this is not good" but I soon changed my mind, love that one now.

Reactions: Shotgun84
Upvote 0
You know, I missed that album. The only one I have missed, I'll have to sort that out later when I'm home.

What's the album sound like @Shotgun84 ? Anything like they have done before or a new sound?

Was it Spitfire the Prodigys first single of their new sound post "Fat of the land"?? I remember hearing that and thinkimg "this is not good" but I soon changed my mind, love that one now.

Honestly I was thinking about Invaders Must Die as that's the album with Omen. Still loved the day is my enemy though. Impossible to answer what it sounds like though. It's more like Invaders than their earlier stuff but still different. Loved prodigy for years but I've never been able to define the genre. Out of Space has made it onto many old-school happy hardcore albums but were Prodigy ever happy hardcore? Sorry that's one question I really can't answer. You'll have to listen for yourself ;)

Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Honestly I was thinking about Invaders Must Die as that's the album with Omen. Still loved the day is my enemy though. Impossible to answer what it sounds like though. It's more like Invaders than their earlier stuff but still different. Loved prodigy for years but I've never been able to define the genre. Out of Space has made it onto many old-school happy hardcore albums but were Prodigy ever happy hardcore? Sorry that's one question I really can't answer. You'll have to listen for yourself ;)
That is crazy, I use to love Happy Hardcore - Dougal and Vibes!!! :oops: But the Prodigy are far far from Happy Hardcore.

Here it is

Here it is on YouTube, for me or anyone else where Play Store Music isn't available.
:thumbsupdroid:
Oh whoops, sorry. Bloody useless app if you don't own music or subscribe. Lol

Upvote 0
Stupid app... :mad: Same issue with the new Lego Harry Potter game on the Switch, pre-loaded for released today. But nooo, cannot play it. o_O

I must be living it a time warp..(no singing please!) :p

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181102-120314_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20181102-120314_Google Play Store.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 208
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones