• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2021 NFL Football season

so with the Steelers win what do they need to make the playoffs???
I could be wrong but I think as long as tonight's game doesn't end in a tie the Steelers are in.

It's been a crazy day / week. My Chiefs got lucky to win. I think that makes them a #2 seed. They will probably host the Steelers with my luck :)

Added: According to my quick research... all of the above seems correct with the Steelers visiting Arrowhead unless tonight's game ends in a tie

Last edited:
Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
I could be wrong but I think as long as tonight's game doesn't end in a tie the Steelers are in.

It's been a crazy day / week. My Chiefs got lucky to win. I think that makes them a #2 seed. They will probably host the Steelers with my luck :)
ooooooooh, who would you cheer for if that happens......LOL

Upvote 0
ooooooooh, who would you cheer for if that happens......LOL

I will root for the Chiefs. I would hate for Big Ben to get his last loss at the hand of the Chiefs. The Steelers aren't the team to beat the Raiders, Chargers, or the Chiefs. The O line is too green, Ben is too old, and all three of the teams mentioned will best their D though it's good. I've seen some crazy stuff this year so don't count them out.
The Steeler goal was to reach post season for Ben. Unless I miss my guess, they will fold up shop quickly in post season and try to rebuild.

Upvote 0
I'm glad that bone head call to go for it on the 20 only cost the Chargers 3... sheesh. That's the kind of stuff you pull when you are desperate.. not when you are down three and have a quarter and a half of game to play.
again these holding penalties from the secondary are killing them!!!!!!

Upvote 0
I'm really quite sad that your Chargers didn't make it. That sort of effort should be rewarded. If there were a football God, that kick would have been blocked. I'm thrilled to see the Steelers make it... don't get me wrong. A better team goes home...
being a charger fan, i'm used to being let down like this. its a pattern for them for decades. i think they and us fans are cursed to be let down again and again:saddroid::saddroid::saddroid::saddroid:

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
being a charger fan, i'm used to being let down like this. its a pattern for them for decades. i think they and us fans are cursed to be let down again and again:saddroid::saddroid::saddroid::saddroid:
I agree you have lived a speckled past but you have turned the corner. You have the tools and next year the cream will rise to the top. I'd fire the guy that decided not to punt and gave the Raiders three. That would have won the game for you. You made no bad plays. Your team played very good. Herbert is your future and a bright future I see. That last drive to push the game into OT was beautiful.. filled with determined players showing they have what it takes. They will build on that.. wait and see.
My hat is off to the Raiders as well. Not necessarily for their win but they played a good solid game. They are usually good for at least one blow up ignorant blunder and a rash of infractions. They played much better than I thought possible.

Upvote 0
I'm no Raiders fan either. I'm sorry that you missed the Buffalo game. Man they looked good. The Chiefs host them next week and will be extremely lucky if they can get a W. They scored every possession except when they kneed out the game. Mercy me. It wasn't fun watching the Chiefs Steelers game. It was sad seeing big Ben's last game. I thought the Steelers played a decent game and at least they weren't laughed out of the stadium. T.J. Watt is a beast!

Looks like the Rams are well on their way to a W. I think if they win they play Tommie in Tampa next week.

Upvote 0
I'm no Raiders fan either. I'm sorry that you missed the Buffalo game. Man they looked good. The Chiefs host them next week and will be extremely lucky if they can get a W. They scored every possession except when they kneed out the game. Mercy me. It wasn't fun watching the Chiefs Steelers game. It was sad seeing big Ben's last game. I thought the Steelers played a decent game and at least they weren't laughed out of the stadium. T.J. Watt is a beast!

Looks like the Rams are well on their way to a W. I think if they win they play Tommie in Tampa next week.
yep they get tampa........nice to see Stafford get his first playoff win. zona looked terrible.

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
I'll put this caveat first, my Pat's sucked and are in the same boat as the Cowboys.
FJX8ZksVQAEYIna

Reactions: olbriar and ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones