• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

704SH, how do I root it

asiopat9

Lurker
Oct 4, 2021
Hi, everyone am new here and I have hopes of getting helped out than other forums I have visited
I have a sharp phone model 704SH and details of cpu are attached, and I I have tried alot of times and it failed, any one having an idea of how to root it
Well its a qualm processor, but it snapdragon 430

No devs for your device...
Screenshot_20211004-180327.png

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Hi, everyone am new here and I have hopes of getting helped out than other forums I have visited
I have a sharp phone model 704SH and details of cpu are attached, and I I have tried alot of times and it failed, any one having an idea of how to root it
Well its a qualm processor, but it snapdragon 430
not all phones are rootable. you need to do your research at https://www.xda-developers.com/. this is where developers will publish their goodies. on there you will find ways to root devices, flash custom recoveries as well as flash custom roms. if there is no forum, then that means there is no development community supporting your device.

just remember no devs=no fun.

just curious as to why you want to root?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones