• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Adobe Flash Player on Android..

Do you love having Adobe Flash Player on your device

• Yes! I love it.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No!

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • It's okay... It does the job.

• I want to see Html5.

• Total voters

Rush

{<>}~{<>}
Jan 31, 2011
Loganville, GA
Hey guys/gals,

If you haven't noticed yet, but there is an update available on the Google Play Store. Go check it out. Version: 11.1.111.9.

Anyway, my question is what is your thoughts on the continuing support that Adobe is still showing to the Android community?

Personally, I'm glad to know that Adobe still continue to push out updates for their application.

So, how do you feel about having Adobe Flash Player around?

Note: Remember to select one of the options in the poll above. :thumb:

Upvote 0
Honestly, I don't really care about watching Flash videos but more importantly, websites that depend on Flash to view content. A lot of restaurants don't have mobile friendly sites so you need Flash in order to see their menus.
So, my decision is, it's fine, but more often than not, Flash is used for banner ads (like the ones on AF ;) ).

Upvote 0
Personally, I haven't seen a single web site with HTML5 yet. Without Flash, I can never do things like streaming videos to watch football matches, so I totally love Flash.

Here is some Html5 love for you.....
Top 10 Best HTML5 Websites of 2012

I suggest this one.

ROME

It is kind of buggy like it kind of stuck for short periods for time but it never totally crashes like flash does. And it didn't seem slow my Mac down as much as Flash does. Can't seem to run it on my Nexus.

Reactions: huy_lonewolf
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones