• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Afrpfg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two big security guards appear in the window in front of Shane. He suddenly feels something hit his back then everything goes black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the TV in Mario's room Tres sees a news report that says "Man arrested in front of hospital. He broke a 2nd floor window after verbally abusing the woman at the front desk. It is believed this may have something to do with the assault last week at the hospital which put a man in the ICU where he still remains in critical condition, will will have more as the story develops"

Mario says "Hmm I bet I am the guy who was assaulted, I wouldn't think Vince would be so dumb as to get arrested"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shane wakes up in a small cell wearing handcuffs and shackles on his ankles

Upvote 0
The man at the costume store says the spidey costume costs 150 GC they have both classic and black styles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am not sure who all is in the north part of town I will assume it is everyone other than Shane and Tres
Smith, Cain, and Sparky notice a guy in a bar yelling at a waitress and 3 bouncers...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones