• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Popà75

Aug 6, 2023
Ciao a tutti, ho una domanda riguardante il mio Xiaomi, nel menù impostazioni-password e sicurezza-privacy, cliccando sulla voce aggiornamento della sicurezza, mi esce un popup con scritto: "è disponibile un aggiornamento software di sistema, ma solo il proprietario può installarlo". Che significa? Telefono originale, no root. Vi allego 1 screenshot x rendere l'idea, grazie a chi sapesse aiutarmi a capire!

Attachments

• IMG_20230806_092857.jpg
    IMG_20230806_092857.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 82
Welcome to Android Forums @Popà75. This is an English only site. Please use google translate to post your questions.
I took the liberty to transcribing for you. Thanks for joining and I hope a member can help you.

Transcribed: Hi everyone, I have a question regarding my Xiaomi, in the settings-password and security-privacy menu, by clicking on the security update item, a popup comes out with the writing: "a system software update is available, but only the owner can install it". What does it mean? Original phone, no root. I am attaching 1 screenshot to give you an idea, thanks to anyone who can help me understand!

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones