• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Airline Delays

AugieTN

Extreme Android User
Dec 9, 2022
Illinois Home & Tennessee RV Home
There's has been a few news articles about airline delays due to a staff and pilot shortages. Didn't think much about it.

My wife book a flight a month ago with United. Going from Chicago O'Hare to Minneapolis to visit her brother and sister in law.

The flight was scheduled to leave at 12:55, so I got my wife to the airport at 10am. After 4 delays her flight is now scheduled for 6pm . She checked the schedule board and she said numerous flights were delayed. We had bad weather this morning but that has all cleared this morning. This is crazy

might united airlines GIF

My daughter was recently in LA on a business trip, and she had planned to come straight to my house from the airport, and then go check in at her hotel in Hollywood, near the conference she was attending. Her flight kept getting delayed...and by the time she finally arrived, it was 9:30pm! So she went to her hotel and we figured we'd either see each other before she left, or maybe she'd reschedule her flight, or something. The last day of the conference ended earlier than expected, so she headed to my house--and we had a whole THREE HOURS to visit before she had to leave! Well, three hours is better than nothing, right?

Reactions: ocnbrze and AugieTN
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones