• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Robot T-Shirts (and other gear)

Rob

Galaxy S20 Ultra
News Moderator
Administrator
  • Mar 26, 2008
    androidforums.com
    Hey folks we set up a CafePress store so you can now buy Android Robot T-Shirts, gear and more! See "GEAR" in the top navigation or go directly to the Cafe Press Store:

http://www.cafepress.com/AndroidRobot

There are a bunch of different styles of T-Shirts, colors and other things like coffee mugs and hats. So get your Robot On and support AF at the same time!

jitcrunch.aspx

We'll make a couple bucks on every purchase and that money will go directly into improving AndroidForums.com and making it an even better place for Android Enthusiasts to gather, talk, share, play and all that good stuff.

Oh... and if you buy something... make sure you take a picture of yourself in your new gear and post it up here!

Even though the people at Google told me I was fine to do this (informally), CafePress closed me down and said I needed written permission. Chances are that somebody (a competitor) complained just to be a pain in the butt and they closed it down.

I'll try to get it re-opened but its not on the top of the priority list. Although, I think we should take it out of the nav unless its replaced.

Sorry guys, gals and bots
    :(

Upvote 0
    I'd like to see some Android Forums stuff. I'd pay for a AF boot animation, wallpaper, or even mug or somephin'. Any change of getting that?
    I remember there were Phandroid freebies at the Phandroid event at Baltimore last year!!! We should have more Phanroid/AF gears. I know the other sites have them. A&M did this cool thing where they had various artists design Android inspired t-shirts and sold each for one week and they did this for a month. The shirts sold like hot cake!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones