• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any Gun owners out there?

My badd, I have several bb/pellet rifles and get confused sometimes when I do not see them for years at a time.

The Ruger is a single shot break action barrel and is .177 caliber only :

Features:
Skeleton stock with pistol grip
Muzzle brake
Rifled steel barrel
Up to 1200 fps
2 stage adjustable trigger
Rubber buttpad
Automatic safety at rear of receiver

Upvote 0
Was browsing the Glock website, I saw this and thought, REALLY?! WTF!

Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 10.40.13.png

"EAT LEAD SUCKERS!" and I'm sure in the State of California it can cause much more harm than cancer and birth defects.

Upvote 0
It pleases me to see how many different gun owners there are. At this point, some people think it's dangerous to carry a gun, but I don't think so. I think that if you are a sane person who is sober and sober-minded, you shouldn't be afraid of that person. You have to be afraid of people who drink, because there are so many alcohol related crimes. It is for this reason that I want to be able to fight back against people who might put my life in danger in case of danger.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Reactions: codesplice
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones