• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any Idea about Earning money online?

Just yesterday got an email about prices falling down of the crypto, that I wanted to buy for a long time now
And now I think, maybe it`s worth taking the risk and investing. I don`t know what to do really, but I found some info about crypto licenses and think now bout purchasing one for me to feel safer. If someone will be interested too, you can read more :oops:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yes, you can make money with some of the higher volatility crypto tokens... but most of the people making money are "influencers" who are buying in big; talking it up big; and after their followers buy in and drive up the price, these influencers sell. They buy low and sell high, but their followers end up losing a fortune as they bought high and are watching their portfolio values plummet... stories abound of naive young people who trusted these social media crooks and lost untold thousands.

It's called "pump and dump" and the SEC is very displeased with the people who do it (and you don't want the Securities and Exchange Commission displeased with you). Frankly, I don't buy crypto for short-term speculation - I buy only Bitcoin and Ethereum, the top two cryptocurrencies, and hold them as a long term hedge against inflation. I use Uphold as an online brokerage to transact, but then move my holdings to a hardware wallet in my possession.

If you think you can flip tokens fast enough, you can make money with it... but like arbitrage, it's pretty much a full-time job tracking it all. Good luck with whatever you decide works for you.

:)

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
^^^^ hell of a sales pitch. Send me your resume ;)
High Five Season 5 GIF by NBC

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones