• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Anybody get their Galaxy S23 Ultra yet?
Reason I'm asking is I pre-ordered mine on Feb 16th for the special deals they had, ($1000 off the $1,400 price) and the sales person said I'd get it in 2-5 business days.
Well he lied... 5 business days later and it hasn't even been shipped yet. This is what I get when I checked tracking a few minutes ago.

Pre-Shipment
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item
February 16, 2023

I went online to T-Mobile and got the runaround. I'm going on vacation on March 6th and sure hope it gets here by then.
I'm wondering if the local stores have them in yet or if they have shipping problems too.

I was lucky the last time I preordered from Samsung. I was informed that I missed the first shipment but would be on their second shipment. The next day I received an email saying it was shipped. I received my S21 a lot quicker than I first anticipated. I was happy but left with the impression they weren't really on top of their order / shipping info. I hope you get your phone soon. The waiting is always a killer.

Upvote 0
I was lucky the last time I preordered from Samsung. I was informed that I missed the first shipment but would be on their second shipment. The next day I received an email saying it was shipped. I received my S21 a lot quicker than I first anticipated. I was happy but left with the impression they weren't really on top of their order / shipping info. I hope you get your phone soon. The waiting is always a killer.
Do you know if the local stores have them in stock yet? It was suppose to be on the 17th.

Upvote 0
I don't.. I'm sorry. I have not been to any vendors lately. Man I feel your pain. I once waited nearly a month for a phone that was backordered because of a screen change mid manufacture. HTC Droid Incredible. The waiting was unbearable!!! The wait was worth it when it finally arrived. I'm betting your wait will be worth it as well. I wish I was waiting for a S23. You are in for some serious fun.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones