• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone else having weird problems with boost

renagade281

Feb 18, 2013
Me and my girl both have the zte warp elite and all of a sudden a couple days ago they stated acting up. My buddy has an LG stylo with boost and his phone is acting up too. Times randomly changing. Me and my girls lock screen recently changed to a slide instead of long press when it's charging. Just weird stuff

I have a warp elite and had to go back to my Volt ( this has been my most stable phone on the carrier ).. warp elite would occasionally fail sending texts and so I either had to reset the phone or turn airplane mode on/off...annoying. I just ordered a LG G2 sprint I'm going to use on boost and pray all works well.

I had another friend who said his Stylo would not receive texts a lot of the time.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones