• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

App to track usage on the Indulge

fdbryant3

Android Expert
May 10, 2011
I'm trying to figure out my service usage in a month. Can anyone recommend an app that can track minutes/sms/data (divided into network and wifi use) on the Indulge (especially one using Basix). I've tried using DroidStats but it does not seem to be tracking data or minutes properly.

Thanks

damn u still on the indulge? lol that was my first android phone on metro loved it but battery was epic i remember using anycut to switch from 4g to 3g that was my only help. now my friends are still using their indulge and they hate it cuz it lags and freezes on them even with basix and the electric sheep mod the phone is epic.

Upvote 0
damn u still on the indulge? lol that was my first android phone on metro loved it but battery was epic i remember using anycut to switch from 4g to 3g that was my only help. now my friends are still using their indulge and they hate it cuz it lags and freezes on them even with basix and the electric sheep mod the phone is epic.

yeah it's pretty old i got it the same week it came out, couple of weeks later it was like $100 less :(

anyways i think im ready for a new one, looking forward for the LG and ZTE

Upvote 0
yeah it's pretty old i got it the same week it came out, couple of weeks later it was like $100 less :(

anyways i think im ready for a new one, looking forward for the LG and ZTE

well i moved to the lg esteem like in dec of 2011 and have been satisfied with all the mods/theme/roms that has been developed for it. trust me once u move on to the esteem your indulge will be a thing of the past.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones