• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Aukey Charging Cables

Duckster

Android Enthusiast
Jul 20, 2010
Greetings. I'm writing another review of an Aukey product. It is the Aukey USB 2.0 A to C Cable. I do not receive any pay for the reviews, just the product to give my honest opinion about.

The product comes with x2 6.6 ft/2m cables, that is perfect for my SGN8. They do not feel stiff like most cables and close to the edges seems to be well put together. This is an area that I like to pay particular attention to because it is the area that fails the most. There is no AC adapter.

I have recharged my SGN8 several times using the cables and it seems to recharge fast. With previous cables, just before failure, I'd always see "slow charging" or get the standard warning to use a factory charger or cables. So far, no issues with this cable. I also really like the long cable. It's not too long, yet it is long enough to charge your phone and still use it because of the length.

Overall, I like the new cables and I was in need. These cables fit the bill and I think you will like them too.

https://www.aukey.com/cables-adapters/usb-c-cables
20190404_182558.jpg

Duckster

Reactions: mikedt and ocnbrze

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones