• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

avail 2 source code

After contacting ZTE, I was informed that the request for source code needed to come from the Carrier, in my case AT&T. I talked with their support folks, and received word back that they have sent a request to ZTE to post the source code, they even referenced ZTE's web site to watch for the posting (though they pointed to the US site, which as far as I know has no source posted for any devices).

That said, I have no idea how long it may take ZTE to post this. I would recommend that anyone with an Avail 2 (ATT) or Prelude (AIO) open a support ticket to request that ZTE be contacted to publish the source code. Perhaps a flood of tickets may eventually cause something to happen.

I'm under the impression (until proven otherwise) that my ticket was likely misrouted and won't get to the right people at ZTE, so more attempts would be helpful. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones