• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ayuda :(

Lord Papu

Lurker
Apr 19, 2023
buenas soy nuevo por aca y me recomendaron este foro para ayudarme, lo que pasa es que estaba intentando descargar una custom room para mi viejo j7 2016, el problema es que no me deja dscargar la nueva room y me lanza este error ``Error al desmontar \ ' /system\' (inválid argument)`` ``Error al desmontar \ ' /cache\' (inválid argument)``, ya e intentado cambiar de recovery (el problema se origino en twrp) y intente cambiando a orange fox, tambien e probado muchos metodos por youtube y ninguno funciona ayuda porfavor :(

Animated GIF

Upvote 0
This is an English Forum, please use a translator Google Translate

Hi, I'm new here and they recommended this forum to help me, what happens is that I was trying to download a custom room for my old j7 2016, the problem is that it won't let me download the new room and it gives me this error ``Error al unmount \ ' /system\' (invalid argument)`` ``Failed to unmount \ ' /cache\' (invalid argument)``, and tried switching to recovery (problem originated from twrp) and tried switching to orange fox, I have also tried many methods on youtube and none of them work, please help

Upvote 0

Hi, I'm new here and they recommended this forum to help me, what happens is that I was trying to download a custom room for my old j7 2016, the problem is that it won't let me download the new room and it gives me this error ``Error al unmount \ ' /system\' (invalid argument)`` ``Failed to unmount \ ' /cache\' (invalid argument)``, and tried switching to recovery (problem originated from twrp) and tried switching to orange fox, I have also tried many methods on youtube and none of them work, please help
Hi, I'm new here and they recommended this forum to help me, what happens is that I was trying to download a custom room for my old j7 2016, the problem is that it won't let me download the new room and it throws me this error ``Error al unmount \ ' /system\' (invalid argument)`` ``Error unmounting \ ' /cache\' (invalid argument)``, and trying to change recovery (the problem originated in twrp) and try to change to orange fox, I have also tried many methods on youtube and none of them work, please help :(

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

Or DeepL..

Upvote 0
Hi, I'm new here and they recommended this forum to help me, what happens is that I was trying to download a custom room for my old j7 2016, the problem is that it won't let me download the new room and it throws me this error ``Error al unmount \ ' /system\' (invalid argument)`` ``Error unmounting \ ' /cache\' (invalid argument)``, and trying to change recovery (the problem originated in twrp) and try to change to orange fox, I have also tried many methods on youtube and none of them work, please help :(
is the phone rooted? if not you need to root the phone first, install a custom recovery (recommend twrp), make a nandroid backup, and then you can flash a custom rom.

which j7 do you have? what model number is it?

Upvote 0
is the phone rooted? if not you need to root the phone first, install a custom recovery (recommend twrp), make a nandroid backup, and then you can flash a custom rom.

which j7 do you have? what model number is it?
I'm going to try rooting and I'll let you know if it works.
regarding the model of my j7 it is a j7 2016 J710MN. thank you

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones