• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Marketing Books

SuaveFrog

Aug 5, 2011
Heyy, So wanted to start a thread on the best marketing books. If all you business people can share a marketing book you've enjoyed, and list the reasons why.

I started reading Groundswell, which is just whatevers to me at this point. A book I enjoyed a long time ago was 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing by Al Ries, which is awesome but a little too basic. It goes over various things, like "The Law of the Word," where Kleenex managed to own the word 'tissue' in customers mind, or Volvo managing to own the word 'safety'

Stuff like this is interesting, but it'd be nice if there were case studies and such, maybe chronicling how they did this instead of what they did.

Anyways, I'd love to learn more about more books on marketing. Looking forward to your favorites!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones