• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best of 3 course of meal

nepathyanbt

Sep 12, 2013
What are your best 3 courses of meal, guys.

Ok, let me start here first

As a starter: small portion of Chacurtrie ( parmaham, glazed fennel, sundried tomatoes, slice of gherkins, mascarpone cheese pickled olive and dressing with balsamic and olive oil)

As main: Duck hash ( shredded duck meat mixed with crushed potatoes and served with redwine jus)

To end: White chocolate cheesecake with mixed berry compot.

I know everyone got your own fav..... , post here.

to start - tapas (Manchego, jamon Iberico, Chorizo with Alioli.
Main - Venison meatballs with wholewheat pasta, baby sweetcorn and sundried tomatoes in a tomato and red pepper sauce.
Dessert - my grandmother's Carrot Pudding with fresh vanilla custard.

With a nice Sicilian Nero D'Avola or Tuscan Sangiovese with the main course, and a Spanish Moscatel with the dessert.

Upvote 0
For the start: A nice salad with some little bits of mandarin (sp) orange and almond slivers

Main Course: Nice medium rib eye that has been cooked over oak wood embers that has been seasoned with obly garlic salt and pepper

Dessert: Apple pie with a brown sugar crumb topping

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones