• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fc6e9c0301d278cf.jpg

Upvote 0
Sounds like you dont like America very much.

To despise the Republicans- who ended slavery, salvaged the nation, made sure that everyone could vote, and then reinforced these amendments with multiple civil rights acts, won the cold war- really seems odd.

What have Democrats done?
Fought against all of the above.
The KKK, Jim Crow, The Bay Of Pigs, The Cuban Missle Crisis, The Vietnam War- these are what Democrats have brought to the table.
Well, no thanks.
I'm not hungry for any of that.

You have to actually look for history, and not just rely on what CNN and the rest of the mainstream media tell you.

Sloppy Joe is incompetent.
He will probably choose Hillary as a running mate.

Then he would die, or be found incapable.

Then Hillary gets in.

Of course, that won't happen.

Trump will wipe his @$$ with him, because there is no more toilet paper.
why are you so angry? and yes i think republicans views are twisted. i'm as American as you can get. i'm not here to defend myself from you. i know who i am.

........this is not what this thread is about. so please stay on topic or create another thread where you can yell at us Democrats. in case you forgot this is about Joe Biden

Upvote 0
why are you so angry? and yes i think republicans views are twisted. i'm as American as you can get. i'm not here to defend myself from you. i know who i am.

........this is not what this thread is about. so please stay on topic or create another thread where you can yell at us Democrats. in case you forgot this is about Joe Biden

Joe Biden, if you didn't notice, is a Democrat.

You stated that you are against all Republicans, and yet gave no reasons.

I listed some of the reasons why I am for Repuplicans, and againsts Democrats.

Those reasons are exactly on point and why I am against Sloppy Joe.

What, are presidents and political parties to be chosen for good looks, or charm?

And I am not angry.

It is the Democrats that are angry.
They are the party of hate.
They always have been.

Upvote 0
Purple people bad. Green people are worse. It's all an alien conspiracy. 'bout covers it.

If you folks want to have these discussions, you can't respond to every argument against your beliefs with "propaganda" and "lies." Look into the arguments of the other side, figure out the selective editing of quotes, and debate the underlying issues.

Until then, closed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones