• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bluetooth connection problem.

With some of my Bluetooth devices, speaker and headphones, I have a problem. When I connect the paired device it disconnects again after a few seconds. I have to disable and enable Bluetooth or sometimes reboot the phone to get the device to connect and stay connected. If it was only one device I would assume it was something wrong with that device, but since it's two different devices, one speaker and a set of headphones, I think it may be something else wrong. I use a Moto G5+ running Android 7.

Is this a problem you have dealt with since day one or something that could be tied to an update or major change in your Moto? I checked your phone discussion area here and could find no mention of anyone experiencing the BT problem you describe.

I've had this problem only on this Moto phone and it started a, month ago or so. I can't find others with this problem on the G5. Is there a way to delete everything Bluetooth like caches and data and start fresh? Maybe they will help?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones