• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluetooth problem in the car

Pinmac1

Android Enthusiast
Jan 22, 2011
UK
I have no bluetooth audio function in my car although I can make and receive phone calls via BT. I like to listen to podcasts in my car and use Podcast Addict to do this just using the phone with the volume high. When I turn on my phone in the car and turn on Podcast Addict the media volume on my phone gets switched off and I have to turn BT off and on to get the sound back on. This is quite irritating but the even stranger thing is that sometimes I get in the car and the sound stays on fine and I just get to play the podcast straightaway. This will go on for a week or so and then it will go back to cutting off the sound for a couple of weeks and so on.
I'm sorry if I've not explained this very well - I'm not sure I understand what's happening myself!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones