• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Boost Mobile Account Balance

CarolAnnA

Lurker
Jul 13, 2016
:mad: I have been paying my $35 3GB Grow Data/$30 Re-Boost monthly direct payment through my bank account for a long while now, which is $30 a month but before I was paying monthly, you know, login and pay every month type thing. I noticed today I had 14.80$ still in my account balance. I called them and asked if I could get that $14.80 sent as a payment instead of it sitting there. I was told to remove my current data plan, add 21$ and some change, make that payment then change my monthly plan back to $35 3GB Grow Data/$30 Re-Boost. If I were to do that I would lose my current perks of the Grow and you Pay plan. I would have to start all over! So basically they have 14.80$ that I cannot get back or use unless I drop my current plan. I know it is not a lot of money but it is MY money or I should say WAS my money. So, make sure you never ever leave any un-used money in your balance when switching to a new plan or the same thing will happen to you. Yes, this really upsets me, I have been a loyal Boost customer for over 5 years but now I do not feel safe with them.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones