• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cannot see account info in "Your Orange" app

D

Deleted User

Hi Guys,

I downloaded the "Your Orange" app the other day for my HTC Desire, what a handy app it is :) but since yesterday, I am not able to see my account info. I am able to login, but nothing happens in the account area, just a blank area. Anyone else having issues? I have read a post on here by an Orange programmer from a few months ago, but nothing else regarding the issue

Cheers
Martin

It happened to me too but I seem to have fixed it (in that it no longer happens).

I noticed I got the white screen if I did not exit Your Orange properly (you need to "back out" till you get the "Confirm. Would you like to exit Your Orange" and press "yes".

When I just went to the home screen and went back to Your Orange I always got a white screen even if I was prompted to enter my login.

If you're already exiting fully then ignore this although it fixed the problem on my Desire Z.

If it's not that, then it could be a glitch with the PIN procedure. I stopped using a PIN and reverted to the login access so that could be another reason it now works fine.

SV

Reactions: eximius
Upvote 0
It happened to me too but I seem to have fixed it (in that it no longer happens).

I noticed I got the white screen if I did not exit Your Orange properly (you need to "back out" till you get the "Confirm. Would you like to exit Your Orange" and press "yes".

When I just went to the home screen and went back to Your Orange I always got a white screen even if I was prompted to enter my login.

If you're already exiting fully then ignore this although it fixed the problem on my Desire Z.

If it's not that, then it could be a glitch with the PIN procedure. I stopped using a PIN and reverted to the login access so that could be another reason it now works fine.

SV

Fixed it on my nexus s as well. Just go to the my orange home screen, then press back and then yes when prompted. It seems that the program doesn't work well with the way android deals with programs.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones