• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't upload photos

As you know, I'm notorious for posting pics on AF. I haven't had any problem with what I've grabbed from the net to share. My personal pics I resize to medium before I email them to myself. (phone to pc) I crop them once I have them on the PC and resize them keeping the largest width/height variable at 1000 pixels. The posted pics aren't of high res but at least the forum will accept them.
Example:

resized knife.jpg

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
This seems to be an issue with my phone, as I just tried to attach a photo at the desktop and it uploaded with no problem. It's hard to believe, though, that my 100 MBPS Wi-Fi network is that congested here at the house. Weird... I'll try to attach a photo when I'm out in town, on cellular data, and see how that works.

Upvote 0
I'm surprised that it is that difficult to upload a pic from Android to XenForo. I have zero problems using a desktop PC. I do limit the file size, but I did with past forum software as well. It should not be that difficult. Sharing pics to enhance a post is not only fun but often very useful. I'm guessing that I'm far in the minority using a PC to access AF.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones