• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cloud print icon missing

MaryTyler

Lurker
Oct 30, 2015
How do I get the cloud print icon back? I see that the cloud print app is still loaded on the phone if I look at settings and apps screen. Looks like a factory app so I can't uninstall and reinstall. It is not on the home screen. If I long press on the home screen it is not on widgets or if I take apps on the widget screen it is not there either. On the home screen on the icon that says Chrome I pushed that yesterday and the cloud print app was on the chrome screen but I deleted it there thinking that might move it back to the home screen. I've called straight talk and logged several hours and even done a phone reset but nothing changes. My stepson manually put in all my printers because it was saying no printers found so I can print my pictures again but can't from apps like coupons.com which I use all the time. Any ideas, I've only had this phone for about 3 months and is my first smartphone so I'm new to all this. Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones