• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

come on andy!

If you mean the tennis. Gutted for him really. But Federer is legendary. Dude needs to keep going imo, he's played the long game & done the graft to get where he is. This also makes Andy Murray a legend, but a slightly bigger legend won it.

I can't believe the amount of people not wishing him to win, I mean come on, dude has put in a serious amount of work & improved steadily through out. That's why I think he should keep at it. He made light work of others who were a threat to him last year.

Can see why he was emotional about it as he's climbed a mountain, only to see another in front of him for next year. But he's a strong fella & should do it. Athletes will always try to overcome their hurdles.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones