• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Congrats to Joe Biden & Kamala Harris our 46th President and Vice President

ocnbrze

DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
  • May 13, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Congrats to you guys.

congrats Uncle Joe, you ran a well oiled campaign.....running on empathy and unity......it was such a refreshing thing to vs the divisiveness the other guy used to control his presidency and divide the country.

and congrats to Kamala for being the first woman VP, first black woman VP, and first Asian American woman VP. you put i nice crack in that glass ceiling for women across the country.

i feel better now that you will be in control of our country. i can now sleep better at night knowing the US is in good hands.

and putin beware!!!!!!!! Biden is out for you!!!!!!!

Last edited:
    i love how on Monday he immediately went to work acting like how a president should. this Covid task force looks legit. these scientists and professionals will right the ship on the virus and we should be back to almost normal sometime late next year.

the fact that trump and the republicans are acting like children and sore losers are really hindering Democracy. the transition between presidents should be smooth. there should be sharing of info about what's going on in the world which Biden is not getting.

i have never seen such childishness and the lack of class being demonstrated by our current government. all previous republican presidents in the past handled the transition with such grace. but class and grace are both traits that trump lacks.

Upvote 0
    Congrats?
    We now congratulate people for cheating?
    Our freedom's are going down the toilet 🚽
    cheating?

you mean like trump is trying to cheat his way back to the presedency? like trying to incite a coup? like trying to "find" the votes to over turn the election?

......now that is cheating!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
    AGAIN CONGRATS TO PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN AND TO VICE PRESIDENT KAMALA HARRIS!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!! now that was an Inauguration. Given the circumstances i would say that was the best celebration of the peaceful transfer of power that i have seen in a very long while. it beats that idiots fire and brimstone speech......what a night and day difference. it was like breathing for the very first time.....like we were holding our breath for the past 4 years and suddenly took that very first breath of clean air.

i have never felt more hope then i do now.

the Biden team put together a very impressive showing of how the United States should celebrate the Inauguration. you got all of the A-list celebrities that the idiot could not get. Lady Gaga did a very great job singing the National Anthem. I also liked how they ended the night with Katy Perry's Fireworks with a very most impressive fireworks showing.

and in the middle of the festivities Biden rolled up his sleeves to put forth a bunch of executive orders to erase most of the idiot's legacy including halting of the stupid border wall and destroying the stupid Muslim ban. he had over 15 executive orders ready to go once he was officially the Commander in Chief.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Davdi
    Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones