• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Connection problem or invalid MMI code - Anyone else?!?

Went for a car ride close to the US border over the week-end and left the rogers network. Upon my return I now can't for some reason cancel my call forwarding.

When I use the menu Call Settings > Call Forward I get a Network or SIM card error.

When I directly dial the code #21# I get Connection problem or invalid MMI code error.

I've tried factory resetting the phone, and also pulled the battery. Calls are forwarded to my office line right now making the cell phone useless...

Will be calling Rogers support when I get back in a few hours. Just wondering if anyone else has seen this.

I've got the latest Rogers ROM installed (911 fix) All other features are working fine (voice and data)

Sandy

Reactions: vyashp59@gmail
Went for a car ride close to the US border over the week-end and left the rogers network. Upon my return I now can't for some reason cancel my call forwarding.

When I use the menu Call Settings > Call Forward I get a Network or SIM card error.

When I directly dial the code #21# I get Connection problem or invalid MMI code error.

I've tried factory resetting the phone, and also pulled the battery. Calls are forwarded to my office line right now making the cell phone useless...

Will be calling Rogers support when I get back in a few hours. Just wondering if anyone else has seen this.

I've got the latest Rogers ROM installed (911 fix) All other features are working fine (voice and data)

Sandy

So ??? got it fixed ?

Reactions: vyashp59@gmail
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones