• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Contest: Design your own Moto X! [Post your entries here]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I started thinking about what to design with Motorola's Moto Maker, I felt excited to think that I could create this extension of my lifestyle/desired lifestyle. It's something I never thought about before and now that Motorola has it out there, I am excited to design my first one.

I was unsure of the categories so I copied someone else (Thanks).

Front: Black
Back: Ebony Wood
Accents: Metallic Silver/Grey

Makes me think of sitting in my home office, my bedroom end table, or in a meeting at work.

Signature: either my email (in case I lose it) or my name
Storage: 32GB
Greeting: "Narrow is the way that leads to life"
Wallpaper: Family Picture
Google Sync: Sure

FRLQATKDHUOT.JPG

Upvote 0
Obviously 32gb
Front: White
Back: Navy Blue
Trim: Orange
Engraving: Astros
Charger: White
Case: Clear
Headphones: Orange
Background: Astros
3437_houston_astros-cap-2013.gif

I was going to originally post the Phandroid'ed phone idea but saw a couple of others already use that idea so I thought I would be a little more original and post one in honor of baseballs worst teams (again)...Let's be honest...if I can still be a fan after how horrible they are I deserve to win!

Upvote 0
Limited to moto maker options:
White front panel
Blue body
Red accents
Personnel message/engraving: G. I. Joe
32 GB

My best friend (name's Joe) is currently serving in Afghanistan.
This would make a great gift.

----

If not limited by moto maker options:
Think gorgeous acoustic guitar

Solid Rosewood Body
- front and back
Solid Spruce accents
- ring around the lens
- front panels above and below screen
rubberized black buttons
Abalone inlay
- for Motorola and Carrier logos

:)

Upvote 0
It's that time again - Phandroid is holding another contest. Pretty sweet - design your own Moto X and if we pick it, we'll build it for you using the upcoming Moto Maker, and ship it your way!

So head over to the original post and read up on the details and rules, and if it interests you - we'll see you back here shortly ;)

Good luck all!
Thank You very much for giving the chance

Front : black
Back : Metallic Blue
Accents : Blue
Wallpaper : Blue Chairs
Storage : 16
Greeting : Phandroid stands for Power
Engraving : Made In Phandroid

Upvote 0
Front: Royal Blue
Back: Android Green
Accents: White
Greeting: Phandroid
Wallpaper: Phandroid Wallpaper
Engraving: Phandroid
Storage: 32GB

I think you should just made it a Phandroid Edition Moto X. The person who wins should be happy they got it from Phandroid, right? So why not rock a awesome looking Phandroid phone!

Would love to win, but I'm deployed right now. If I do win by some luck, I'll have a nice gift waiting for me back home atleast!

Upvote 0
Back: White
Accents: Silver
This will be my new and improved Motorola Droid R2D2 edition. Cant wait!!!!!:D:D

Signature: Bee Boop Bee Boop
Storage: 16GB (Gotta love cloud storage)
Greeting: This "IS" the Droid You're Looking For
Wallpaper:A Galaxy far far away
Google Sync: I'll do it myself

This is a great contest, hope I win this awesome phone!!!!!!!!! ;)

Upvote 0
Back: Royal Blue
Accents: Silver
This will be my new and improved Motorola Droid R2D2 edition. Cant wait!!!!!:D:D

Signature: Bee Boop Bee Boop
Greeting: This "IS" the Droid You're Looking For
Wallpaper:A Galaxy far far away

Or this setup

Back: White
Accents: Gold
Kick it old school with Sonic the Hedgehog

Signature: You're too slow
Greeting: I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaiting
Wallpaper: This picture I attached to this post

This is a great contest, hope I win this awesome phone!!!!!!!!! ;)

Attachments

• Generations_wallpaper (1).png
    Generations_wallpaper (1).png
    789.4 KB · Views: 358
Upvote 0
Here's what I came up with:

Back: Red
Accents: Yellow
Wallpaper: Thai flag
Engraving: United we stand
Storage: 32 GB (the more, the merrier :))

Alright, so here's the back story. The Thai flag wallpaper represents my pride for the country I come from. The colors red and yellow are favorites of mine, but there's something else behind it. In Thailand, there are two groups who have been fighting for power of the country. The government is red, and the royal family is yellow. I, for one, do not take a stance on who's right and who's wrong. Merging these two colors, red accented by yellow, represents the best way of life, working together. Nothing is more productive than unity. Thus, the engraving, "United we stand". White stands for the pureness of this unity. The only way we can accomplish things in life is if we work as one entity. Until then, we cannot efficiently accomplish things in our lifetimes. This phone, whether it is put to life or not, will fully represent my way of life. Standing together.

Upvote 0
Phandroid Phone 2013

STYLING:
Back: Olive (The olive is much better looking and contrasting then the Spearmint)
Front (Bezels): White
Accents: Metallic Blue
Wallpaper: Default
Power on (Boot) Message: Always Listening
Engraving: PhanDroid Phone 2013

Features:
Memory: 16GB or 32GB

OPTIONAL
Case: Pro Shell Case for Moto X by Incase Blue (It compliments the Accents and ties all the colors together to make it THE Phandroid phone.)
Charger: Stock
Headphones: SOL Jax In-Ear Headphones Blue

I want to surprise my 15 year old son with this! It'll be his first phone! P.S. my first job is an architect.

Upvote 0
Front : White

Back : White

Accents : Metallic Blue

Signature : Limitless Possibilities.

Power On : Welcome to Android, the best there is.

Storage : 32 GB

Headphones : White

Charger : White

Case
:Blue Pro shell

Wallpaper
: ENDWORLD

Moto Cyan X for the win!

This color scheme was inspired by Holo Light, AT&T, Phandroid, and the white Ford GT w/ blue stripes. The Moto X would really help me out because I don't have the cash for a flagship phone and I won't be able to use my current phone on metro soon because of their merger with T-Mobile. If cost matters I don't need 32 GB, headphones, or a case, although these are wanted, they're not a necessity. :cool: :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones