• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Data charge error

I am a PAYG user on orange. I receive a 250mb data bundle every month along with my top up rewards of 400txt and 100mb data. On the 31st i received a text saying i had only 98p credit on checking my balance this was now only 16p. Not even enough to speak to customer service. I visited the local orange store and was allowed to call CS from one of their phones. I was told that i had been sending a number of MMS this is a function i never use i send pictures via email (its free). The advisor agreed to refund credit to my phone but could not explain the MMs i was supposed to of sent saying someone must have used my phone without me knowing. NOT POSSIBLE i told him, he then told my to view my usage on-line.
This i Have done today and my account shows 7 lots of charges of 51-95p a total of

Reactions: D-U-R-X

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones