• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Data just quit working....

Hoosier

Lurker
Jun 10, 2015
I switched over to Straight Talk last weekend. Came from Verizon, phone is a Note 2. Activated the sim and everything was fine, started working right away. Today at some point, data quit working. Everything else, sms, mms, voice, those all work fine. Straight Talk says everything is fine on their end. They had me popping the battery out of my phone and rebooting 20 times(as if I hadn't tried that already), and no change. The LTE icon pops right up when sending or receiving mms. Any help would be great, I have no idea how to sort this out on my own.

I switched over to Straight Talk last weekend. Came from Verizon, phone is a Note 2. Activated the sim and everything was fine, started working right away. Today at some point, data quit working. Everything else, sms, mms, voice, those all work fine. Straight Talk says everything is fine on their end. They had me popping the battery out of my phone and rebooting 20 times(as if I hadn't tried that already), and no change. The LTE icon pops right up when sending or receiving mms. Any help would be great, I have no idea how to sort this out on my own.
What carrier version sim are you using on straight talk?

Upvote 0
What carrier version sim are you using on straight talk? Or did you go to the Verizon version of it?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones