• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [DEV][WIP] CM9-Esteem LG MS910

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call it what you want but I was LOL'n almost to death.. death is ok since PG is just playing around with his nexus and not fixing the pink issue.. just imagine how much better the esteem would be if you'd just jump right to cm10 next time you are playing with all that jellybean goodness.. cm10 though you are expected to lock yourself in your room until you get it done.. no if's, and's, or butt's..

and while we are at it.. its PG's fault that I just swapped batteries and all my text messages were deleted (true story.. don't ask me.. really.. not getting off topic.. vengeance of the gods apparently)

i vote for this thread topic to be changed to PG would rather play with his nexus then fix the pink issue.. or hey this guy might just have a life.. or what else would the trolls do if PG wasn't around.. oh ya.. go get an iphone.. then you will never see a custom ROM..

anyways.. i feel i have babbled too long in troll country so i will insert all the winks, lol's, and everything else intended in comments above.. well, just imagine them as i did ;) at least to PG and the rest of his minion's :cool:
Enjoy the n7.. i'm hopefully gettin one soon..

Upvote 0
Call it what you want but I was LOL'n almost to death.. death is ok since PG is just playing around with his nexus and not fixing the pink issue.. just imagine how much better the esteem would be if you'd just jump right to cm10 next time you are playing with all that jellybean goodness.. cm10 though you are expected to lock yourself in your room until you get it done.. no if's, and's, or butt's..

and while we are at it.. its PG's fault that I just swapped batteries and all my text messages were deleted (true story.. don't ask me.. really.. not getting off topic.. vengeance of the gods apparently)

i vote for this thread topic to be changed to PG would rather play with his nexus then fix the pink issue.. or hey this guy might just have a life.. or what else would the trolls do if PG wasn't around.. oh ya.. go get an iphone.. then you will never see a custom ROM..

anyways.. i feel i have babbled too long in troll country so i will insert all the winks, lol's, and everything else intended in comments above.. well, just imagine them as i did ;) at least to PG and the rest of his minion's :cool:
Enjoy the n7.. i'm hopefully gettin one soon..

X10

Upvote 0
PG! I know this may be asking ALOT, but I would like to learn what to do to help along with this project. I have had ALOT of free time on my hands, and I check on this post EVERYDAY hoping for a update. I wanna help however I can but ive honestly never worked with code or any of that. Can you teach me or whatever? Or would it be easier to get the new LG from Metro?

Reactions: Fuzzy13
Upvote 0
Listen, and this is just between you and me my friend. I have a very lucrative business proposition for you. We have to cut PG out of the deal but he hasn't done anything for us in months and months as you so rightly pointed out earlier.

My cousin is the crown prince of Zimbabwe. Now, I'm sure you know how things have been over there for a while now and my cousin has taken steps to ensure that he can get his personal fortune out of the country since the government is about to fall.

$10,000,000 is what he has stashed away but we need someone to get it to America. For your help we'll cut you in for a full 10%. That's $1,000,000 dollars to you. I just need you to invest that $5,000 with me so I can open a bank account to have the money transferred.

I'll PM you my information so you can send me the cashier's check and within 3 days we'll both be on easy street for the rest of our lives!

I just need your bank account number so I can give you the money! Don't worry I'm a nigerian prince! :D:D:D;)

Upvote 0
whether that was a joke or not.. key rule is dont flash before you can read.. js.. research.. google is your friend.. appently not for cm9 on the esteem.. stupid pink screens lol :p:rolleyes::cool: i've got to learn odin now cause i have a giveaway admire to play with.. (busted screen but hey, it reminds me of the ascend lol) these guys are here because they want to be.. not cause they need to be.. your woes are not their wants.. thanks to PG, and a plenty handful of others (it's alot and will forget someone i'm sure) we have cwm, ROMS out the wazoo, themes, etc etc) thanks to guys (and gals) that spend their hard earned free time trying to make stuff work for it.. i hats off for the ones who have made this place how great it is..

Edit: sorry got caught up in the heat of the moment..

Reactions: Fuzzy13
Upvote 0
hahaha why do i know that??? what movie is it from??

Haha its in a lot of movies and parodies of things.

Mainly people know the origin from spam emails saying shit like:

"Hello I am a prince from nigeria and I have received $10 Million from my recently deceased king, but I can only use the money if it is in an American bank account. If you can send me your bank account number I will deposit the money and withdraw it for me, but I shall leave you a percentage of it for your help"

Some shit like that haha, all scams XD

Reactions: LDrifta
Upvote 0
Listen up PG and listen good mister.

I refuse to abandon the thread just because you stubbornly, and might I add self-centeredly, continue to put your family and yourself first over anonymous internet posters.

So. There.
holy crap i like this guy!!! i just read back a few pages just to see wat the fuss was about lol dude i cant stop laughing at all ur posts!!! LOL awesome sense of humor you have :D

Reactions: reddarin
Upvote 0
:mad::mad::mad::mad: pg this bull shit dont work i even tried with the phone unrooted

@BRAINZ2013
dude... he didn't post it, please choose your words better next time because i personally think this is pretty offensive, im not gonna report anyone but still dude show some respect..
I might be wrong but I dont think he was blaming me for the cooked bs not working, that he just tried n it was bullshyt or was being sarcastic one. lol ;)

Upvote 0
I might be wrong but I dont think he was blaming me for the cooked bs not working, that he just tried n it was bullshyt or was being sarcastic one. lol ;)
wasn't sure, but the angry faces seemed like they were pointed in your direction lol

but incase you are correct then i will apologize to brainz, was a mis-understanding ;)

Upvote 0
wasn't sure, but the angry faces seemed like they were pointed in your direction lol

but incase you are correct then i will apologize to brainz, was a mis-understanding ;)
one should know when I stress have a backup n LGNPST ready, 99.9999% of the time mean I expect it to get bricked. ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones