• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dial-a-Phone or Orange

Prso9

Jun 12, 2010
Glasgow, Scotland
I upgraded my phone contract with Dial-a-Phone in March this year, I am still with orange, kept my same phone number and account number. I have just realised that I am being overcharged for my contract. I have just phoned Orange and was told that I need to phone Dial-a-Phone as they are the one's giving me a discount on my contract. I signed into my Dial-a-Phone account and on their website it says I need to speak to Orange if I have an account query.

I am having to wait until tomorrow before I can speak to Dial-a-Phone, but does anyone know who I should be speaking to about this?

Glad you managed to get it sorted. :)

When it comes to 3rd party connections or upgrades it is the responsibilty of the dealer to inform us what has been offered and if any discount is to be applied, it normally gets sorted. Some dealers leave out this information on the connections system so our automated system doen't know it needs to apply the discount.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones