• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Did anybody get Axon 7 to work?

Ldr223

Lurker
Nov 4, 2017
Hi, I brought a unlocked Axon 7 back in June I'm was wondering if anybody got it to work with Straight Talk service thur Verizon service at all? I can get it to work with other cell phone service thur Straight Talk with it but where I work at is pretty crappy service with the other service (no data or make phone calls there) expect with Verizon on it I have no problem with that service. I would love to used this new phone consider I'm using my old phone and I can't transfer the sims card to the new phone at all. Any ideas?

Hi, I got this phone Thur Best Buy so they call it unlocked so I could take it to any cell phone company. I also want to add when I did put Verizon service on it this Thur St raight Talk I just got phone service only no data on it at all. I was wondering if anybody can get all the phone service on it and how did you do it. I also try to talk to Straight Talk Thur there facebook page and call them they didn't help at all.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones