• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Echo sur huawei

thanx google translate
Hello everyone. When I put my huawei GT3 in speakerphone mode during a call it whistles loudly and there is an echo. Does anyone have any idea of this failure. A big thank you to your réponse.Bernard
sorry but this is an english site only.

but here goes:
welcome to AF!!!!!!!!!!

not sure on the echo and loud noise. does it do this only on speaker phone mode? does it make other weird noises when playing music?

Upvote 0
does it make noises when you are not using the speakers (just phone to ear)? if so it might a network thing.

other then that i do not see how else you can fix it. i doubt that it is a software issue. maybe your radio software might need to be updated. other then that i'm not sure.

have you taken it in to your carrier and see what they say?

Upvote 0
no noise went phone to ear , just went speaker.thank for your answer
yeah i still think it is a hardware issue and not a software issue. i could be wrong. i'm not familiar with your phone or how cellular works overseas. but here in the US (i'm in california) on the Sprint network, we have the option of updating prl and profiles. both of those are for having a cellular connection as well as having a data connection. sometimes updating those help with reception and internet connectivity.

like i said i would take it in.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones