• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ever wanted a projector/mobile hotspot combo? Sprint

That's one of the points on success. But yikes even that "best seller" has 181 reviews. Granted, not everyone leaves a review. However that is a small consumer group for a device coming from a company like Sprint. I still dont see who thier expecting to buy this? It's just strange. I guess will see over the coming future. Who knows? Maybe it will sell like hotcakes on a cold sunday morning.

Upvote 0
Providing the reviews are favorable, I for one feel that Sprint will make a killing on this device in the educational and executive sector.

TS

You get that video from the androidpolice review? I know its on youtube too. Reading the comments there. I see this thing is manufactured by zte and branded for sprint. Unless something has changed. When I hear zte. I think cheap phones. Now I realize they make other devices too. However, I dont relate them to quality. At least as far as phones go. I still believe this thing will be a disappearing act. At 450 will you buy one? Idk. I guess will see.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones