• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Facebook/Yahoo Mail Problem on Touch & Crackberry

I just got my wife a Touch (iTouch...whatever the hell it's called). Her Blackberry Pearl had been getting Facebook updates and her Yahoo mail. Since setting up her Touch to also get these, her phone no longer gets them. Is there a way to allow both to get them?

Thanks!

As I don't use yahoo mail it's hard to say for sure but if you log in to yahoo mail on the computer go to settings there should be an option for leaving the mail on the server (in gmail it's under "Forwarding and POP/IMAP") if you select this all of them will be able to receive the mail however it will show as new mail on all 3 accounts.... Right now when one phone pulls it from the server it is no longer available for the other to get them.... should be an easy fix....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones