• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fast VPN for android phones and tablets

tumaeka123

Lurker
Apr 19, 2012
i just want to share this new app i saw on the internet. it is called
droidvpn-header.png

it so fast that you might leave your old vpn on your android device.

FEATURES

• 1 tap connect to our vpn server.
  • Gives you unrestricted Speed.
  • Encrypts your internet traffic.
  • Unblocks web sites.
  • Dynamic IP provided.

• Easy to use user interface.
  • You can use multiple servers.
  • Can tunnel through ICMP.
  • Works with GPRS and WIFI.

it is a android version of the program called: PD-Proxy

it is for computers only not android so the PD-Proxy made an android version of it.

PD-Proxy is a tunneling software that can secure your internet connection by encrypting all your connections to the internet.

Statement of the PD-Proxy

For the past few months, Ive been very busy working on the android version of PD-Proxy which will be called as DroidVPN.

I decided to rewrite the whole code of client and server. The main code is still based on PD-Proxy's code but I optimized a lot of it to make it more faster. Right now we are already beta testing the application. You can join our beta testing by signing up on the official website of DroidVPN DroidVPN - Personal VPN for android phones and android tablets. You can download the app from the market: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.aed.droidvpn

when i discovered pd proxy my internet life became better. no not better but the best of all!

Link : www.pdproxy.com.

For more infos about the Android version of it visit this: DroidVPN - Personal VPN for android phones and android tablets

use pd-proxy and it's own android version see the difference..

you will never regret this.

this will make your internet life better also. ooops i mean this will make your internet life the best.

features of PD-Proxy includes the following:

No one can tell your real IP address or identify your locality.

All the programs installed on your computer will be working automatically via VPN, which is the main difference between VPN and proxy server, requiring software support for proxy connection.

Benefits of VPN Include

Security - VPNs provide the highest level of security using advanced encryption and authentication protocols that protect data from unauthorized access. When you create a private virtual tunnel between your computer and ours, and surf the internet from there, your VPN account is giving you a layer of security you did not have before.

Anonymous Surfing - Our service will make anonymous and secure your Internet connection, creating an encrypted tunnel between you and our servers. This will assign a new ip address to your computer, in this case your online activity is anonymous and prevents harassment caused by people tracking you by your IP address.

Wi

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones