• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Favorite food shows!

breadnatty08

pain rustique
Nov 8, 2009
Name your favorites! :)
We just discovered David Chang's show, The Mind of a Chef. It's on PBS (and streaming on Netflix ;)).
Love it.
http://www.pbs.org/food/shows/the-mind-of-a-chef/
We don't have cable, so we're pretty limited on what we watch.
If I can catch Top Chef, I absolutely do. No Reservations is good too.
I grew up watching a ton of Food Network, but I can barely stand it now. Just too saccharine for my taste. :rolleyes:
So what are your favorites?

Anything with Gordon Ramsay:

Kitchen Nightmares (US version)
Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares (UK version)
Hell's Kitchen
MasterChef
Gordon Ramsay's Great Escape
Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Cookery Course

among them.

I really liked Heat Seekers and Chefs vs City, both with Aaron Sanchez... :love: ...

I used to watch Chopped religiously, but got sick of seeing live animals dismembered and/or cooked...alive. :thumbdown:

My very favorite cooking shows were on Food Network back in its earlier days: Too Hot Tamales and Tamales World Tour, with Susan Feniger and Mary Sue Milliken.

I liked Restaurant Stakeout and its 30-minute twin, Mystery Diners, until I realized they were absolute bullshit. :eek: They're as fake as fake can be. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones