• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fitness related apps for Google Glass?

Rob

Galaxy S20 Ultra
News Moderator
Administrator
  • Mar 26, 2008
    androidforums.com
    I've got Google Glass but have found myself wearing it less and less. I like wearing it when traveling but in my house and around town I've felt it as a bit more of a burden. I'm wondering if there are any great fitness related apps for glass that might change my mind on this.

I've heard of a few but haven't tried any... curious if anyone has recommendations.

I wore them mountain biking once which was a blast! Got some good footage, too.

LynxFit has plenty of different workout programs and activities. You can also share your progress. Personally I've had some issues getting the sensors to work just right. For example, I might have to do 14 sit-ups to get 10 to register. Others seem to have success though. It's a great concept, check it out LynxFit | A Fitness Companion for Google Glass™ and it's in the My Glass app.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones