• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Folder Icons

Chuck Greb

Lurker
Mar 8, 2017
So I got a theme that I love, and even the app icons are sweet. But the folder icon is dull, a red dash line... any way to change this without changing the theme? I already made all the folders and everything, and have even gone and used all the apps ththat at were suggested, but none of them did what I want and was a huge waste of time and work... I want the theme icons to stay for the apps and stuff and all I want to do is change the red dashed line folder look

We'll need to know what launcher you are using in order to answer that. Some launchers have options for folder styles, or let you replace them with an icon of your own. But as a folder is a properly of the launcher, so it really does depend on what the launcher supports.

(Well, unless you are using widget-based folders, such as those provided by Folder Organiser. But from your post I don't think so).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones