• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

For Sale : start at 65.00 : LG Optimus V 8GB SD card Sandisk and Accesories

narutoninjakid

Android Enthusiast
Aug 18, 2011
NJ
Buy | Sell | Trade
..For Sale

Device/Item(s)
..LG Optimus V 8GB SD card Sandisk and Accesories

Price
..start at 65.00
will sell for anything over $100

Shipping Included?
..No

Payment Options
..Paypal

Condition
..Great: Device in great shape and all original included items

Extra Included Items
..Battery, USB Cable, USB Charger

Additional Information/Comments
Up for sale is a used LG Optimus V. The phone is in optimum condition and everything works and, cosmetically, shows almost no signs of wear. With the phone comes the following: phone, usb data cable, usb wall adapter, 8GB MicroSD memory card, SD card adapter, phone battery (not stock- ordered battery online).

Also included in the auction is a Virgin Mobile $35/month Beyond Talk plan. The monthly no-contract plan details are: 300 Minutes / Unlimited Texts / Unlimited Data. In the snapshot of my account, it shows that the plan is set to $35. Upon payment, the account login info will be sent to the email linked to your Paypal account and from there you can change the account details along with the password. While you can ask Virgin Mobile for a new phone number ($10 fee), you cannot bring/port one in to the account.

The phone was running a custom rom cyanogenmod7 but i have reverted back to stock as to activate you must be on stock. when you get phone you just pay the $35 dollar fee and phone can be used. The esn on this phone is clean and is listed as : 268435460012210317 and the esn checker application gave me this esn : A0000028BA508D and they are both clean. you may call virgin mobile to check. after activating on account you will login with info I provided you and then you can change information in the account as well as password and credit information.

the phone has clockworkmod recovery on it so that you can flash custom roms easily, it is also rooted. you can contact me at naruto.ninjakidatgmail.com or through eBay but i check personal email more.

the SD Card in phone is 8GB sandisk, authentic.

Please contact me with any questions thanks. Happy Bidding

please contact me before bidding or buying if confused or have questions. make sure your paypal has an authentic address in it. Phone is in excelent cosmetic condition, battery is a little large, might want to get a new one but still a great deal. if you want more pictures of phone send me your email i will send plenty more.

No returns accepted

i just created a virgin mobile account (new one) and activated phone on it. the number is
862-231-9862. number has never been used so there is no real reason to change it.

go here

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280859129707?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thanks for posting narutoninjakid, As per the templet, a note with your username, date and previous day's lotto number is required.

Form for posting in the root Classifieds section - intended to buy/sell/trade Android products in the US.

You must make the effort to do this right if you are serious about using this section of our forum. Attaching an image with the following is REQUIRED for all "for sale" or "for trade" posts:

1) The main item in question
2) Piece of paper containing:
....a) your username
....b) the date
....c) the previous day's winning lottery numbers (one of them, they do two a day) for Massachusetts State Lottery - Lottery Games - Numbers

All posts missing the required image will be removed and repeat offenses may result in a ban. This is so other users, as well as staff, may better convince themselves of your legitimacy. Thank you for understanding.

Thanks

EDIT: Note has been added, Thanks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones