• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[FREE][Wallpaper][BETA] Liven Wallpaper needs testers!

varmias

Lurker
Jun 8, 2014
Hello guys,

I made an awesome app and I need beta testers for it! It's called Liven Wallpaper

What the app does: it takes your existing wallpaper and enhances it with particles, filters, and night effects. You can add additional wallpapers to your gallery, and set it to change with time. Other magical features include setting the double tap to change particle modes, filters, night effects, or shuffle wallpaper.

Join the community in order to beta test: https://plus.google.com/communities/107824511770812372078

You must become a member to test the app.

Each wallpaper can have a different configuration of particle, filters, and night effects.

The app is currently in BETA, so all the features are free! You can purchase the premium version at a discounted price. When we launch, the premium features will no longer be available for free.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones